TV rots your brain :O!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


I recently discovered that I have an Indie channel, and a sundance channel. This is awesome! but also responsible for the mushiness of my behind.

One movie I saw which I thought was kind of appropriate for me was, Im through with White Girls. I have a history of having jungle fever-Why you ask? IDK!

In the movie our wonderful protagonist, meets a girl who isn't cursed with vampric paleness.

I went through the same "curse" as the protagonist( both our "dark females"also had dreads).

Anywho, it was humorous, and it didn't have that lame over-the-top black humor that most "black films" have (which I think might possibly be true, but it doesn't capture all black folk accurately).

Tastefully done, plus I'm all for the support of indie filmmakers. This is a keeper.


Happy Viewing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man I still got the jungle fever. Not much ashamed about it though based on my past experiences.

Are you currently with a black woman?

munch said...

Pena! what's with all the proper talk? lol, and no. Not anymore, I dumped her ass! However I was considering hooking her up with you, real talk.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket