Let's eat

Saturday, January 16, 2010


"Children should be seen and not heard", this is the philosophy that i was raised to hold true.

I was watching a movie( K-Pax) and two families were having Bar-B-Que. The adult males were talking about their work, while the rest of their immediate family was present(children included). They were talking about matters that could be considered sensitive information; The father is a psychiatrist and his friend an astro-physicists.

Anyways, my mind started to wonder. I started thinking about if i were a child in that situation, and I wouldnt be in that situation. Children would be with children and adults with adults.

...so this lead me to start thinking " who would i be if i were allowed to sit with the adults?"

this also got me wondering if kids who got to sit at the 'adult table' were mature children, and grew up to be mature teens and what not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket